Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Should I get this checked out?

On Wednesday I had a slight sore throat but felt fine other than that. On Thursday, I had a horrible sore throat (and still have a sore throat), had the chills, but was sweating at the same time, was shaky and light headed, and achy all over. I haven't felt that sick in my life. I didn't go to work then. I did go to work yesterday, because I haven't been there long and don't have enough time to take a lot of time off. I didn't feel dizzy and shaky, but felt chilly again and could feel myself burning up again. Today I just seem to have a really sore throat and congested. I work at a hospital,and a good part of the patients I took care of were being tested for mono or strep throat. I don't know if I have either one of those, but should I get it checked out? I don't want to be going to work and infecting patients and my coworkers if that's the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment