Friday, July 22, 2011

I really need someones help desperatlyy.... someone give me good ideaass.. itz very very very importantt......?

well baiscally im going on holiday next week to turkey. im going ankara with my dad, he is thinking to leave me there with my cousins but i dont want to stay there, i want to go with my dad to the village because it is more relaxing and fun. but because there are so many boys there he doesnt want them to come after me and doesnt want people talking about me and a boy so he doesnt want me to go. what can i say to my dad so that he doesnt leave me there in the village, it has to be something very convincing but i dont have any ideas. i want to go village and not stay in ankara, my cousins are fun but i want to go village instead... give me ideas plzzzzzzz........

No comments:

Post a Comment