Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Do I sound like I could be pregnant?

Ok first off I am not asking anyone to diagnose me I do plan on taking a test but it's a little too early for that yet. I am just curious if others think I sound pregnant. I have been ttc and I know what that does to women sometimes. so here it goes...... My last period was May 21st. If I am pregnant I would be 3 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Ok so I have been having very weird dreams the past several night which I never remember my dreams. Its been a few years since I have remembered a dream and lately I have been remembering alot of dreams. I have been very exhausted, very moody. Like I am always getting on my fiancee its like he cant do nothing right lol. I also got a yeast infection this past week. Which I have never had a yeast infection unless I was pregnant. Weird huh? But anyways I have had light pink and brown discharge once. But didnt know if that was implantation because of my yeast infection. But ummm last night I also had some cramping felt like normal menstural cramps. Like a dull achy pain in lower abdomen and also had more of a pressure pain in lower left side of abdomen. The weird thing is..... I was recently diagnosed with pcos, my midwife put me on medroxyprogesterone. I was suppose to take it for 15 days but only took like 3 pills every other day. I am horrible with taking medication well that when I started my period on my own. btw before that period I hadnt had a period on my own since dec of 2010. So after my last period I made sure to have sex during my ovulation period for the heck of it. I didnt even think I could get pregnant but now I am starting to wonder. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment