Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I was summoned to appear to another court duty a few weeks later?

I don't know about that, but after I spent a week in the hospital and nearly bled to death from botched surgery, after I got discharged from hospital and got home, there was a notice in my mail for me to appear fo jury duty the very next day. With my luck, I would have been counted as an FTA, and they would have come and arrested me! Talk about tacky!!! I couldn't even walk! and they expected me to be there at 8am the next day!!!! What a bunch of idiots!! Like I was supposed to call them and say" "Gee, Im going to have a life threatening emergency on the following date, almost die on the next 2, require a blood transfusion the 3rd day, get an infection on the 4th day, etc, etc!!" They wanted you to call in before you needed any time off from jury duty. Like I was suppose to know I was gonna end up in the hospital!!! NOT!! It looked like someone butchered a goat in my hospital room!!! So, I do NOT register to vote anymore,,,This is why...I called the courthouse, and told them about my bad luck, and they actually wanted PROOF! I was like WTF??? How tacky is that!!! JERKS!! So, I had to have someone take me physically to the dr which was almost impossible for me, since I couldn't even walk much less stand up, and then Dr had to fax a medically unfit for jury duty note!! That was just going too far!! Like I was gonna put my life on hold, and risked going to jail cause I wouldn't have been excused for jury duty??? Like I knew what was gonna happen to me and require emergency surgery, NOT!! Yeah, put my life on hold for politics? NOPE not anymore....See what a mess you can get in if you register to vote??? That would have looked real professional of hem to arrest me for being in hospital, not knowing that I would get so sick, and me handcuffed and not even able to stand up, much less even walk 10 feet!! Jerks. So, all I have to say is DON'T VOTE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment