Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ovarian Cysts?...and Getting Pregnant?

My mother had ovarian cysts and I believe I had one and it ruptured this morning. It was a terrible pain around my left ovary. My belly was bloated and it was an achy pain that seemed to radiate around to my back at times. It lasted about 3 hours. At times it hurt when I would sit down. This is also the day I should expect ovulation as we are trying to conceive our second child (on month 6 of trying). My question is, if this was indeed a cyst rupturing which I am all but sure it was, does this mean I will not be able to conceive this month? I am a little confused as to how ovarian cysts affect your ability to conceive. My mother had cysts but conceived 4 times, but Im under the impression that having PCOS makes it difficult to conceive. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment