Monday, July 18, 2011

No period, really tired, achy breasts?

Looking for everyone's opinion! My fiance and I have been having troubles getting pregnant. We did get pregnant in December, but miscarried in January. Ever since, my periods have been off. My last period was May 2-6. I was on somewhere's near a 35 day cycle, but its been almost 2 months now, and I've had no signs of one. I was taking ovulation tests all through May and into June, and everyone of them showed up negative. I've tried multiple HPT's and they're all showing negative as well. I went to my Family Dr, who sent me for bloodwork, but will not see me until the end of August for the results. In the last couple of weeks, I've been very moody (bitching one moment, crying the next, etc) and have had twinges of pain in both of my breasts. The last couple of days, I have wanted to do nothing but sleep. Is there anything anyone can suggest to help? I've got another 2 months before my family dr will see me again, and the moodiness, sleeping all the time, etc is already driving me nuts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment