Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm pretty sure I have strep throat?

I'm 14 years old and my school year just ended yesterday. Since Sunday night, I haven't felt too well. I woke up in the middle of the night with severe muscle pains and achiness and could not sleep. The day after that, I took more painkillers and later got a horrible head ache. There was an end of year dance, also, at night and my legs got really achy. Then, the next day, I got a sore throat and had trouble swallowing. I made the mistake of attending an end of year trip o a amusement park when I didn't feel well, but I figured it was allergies. And then yesterday, I went to a sleepover party cause I thought I was feeling better. My throat was so inflamed that I had huge troubles and pains from swallowing. My voice got super hoarse and I'm basically losing it. I know I shouldn't missed the party, that's not the point. The point is that everything I described are signs of strep throat. I told this to my mom and she thinks I'm overreacting and that I should give it a few days. I have given it 3 days and ive told her about the problems I had been having when I was having them. Now she won't even schedule me a doctors appointment and I feel so sick and gross! Isn't this serious? I'm pretty sure it's strep!! My parents work tomorrow and I'm gonna be stuck at home by myself all day because they legit won't even take time off of work to bring me to the doctor! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment